WPX as managed hosting service give a free optimization service for all of your website that hosted on their server, this article will give you all the detail on how claim free optimization website if you already hosted your website on WPX Hosting.
To get started, go over to -> My Services -> WordPress Hosting on the WPX site after login to your account
You will then be directed immediately to the Service Details page of the WPX Hosting Dashboard after completing these stages.
Select the Websites/SSL tab from the left menu. You’ll be taken to a menu where you may control your sites and ask a website optimisation.
Then select “Send an Optimization Request” and complete the required fields.
You need input all of the website’s needed information in order to file an optimisation request.
- Firstly, describe your product/service, — for example, which WPX account you’d like the team to check at (you may also have multiple WPX accounts).
- Then, as shown below, select the site you need WPX team to optimize.
Keep in mind: If you’ve not optimized your website recently, you can take full advantage of the Free Optimization Website Service. You will notice the following message:
If you already have sites that have been already optimised by WPX team, please remember that any future optimization requests for the same domain are treated a paid service under their Terms of Service.
An extra website optimization will set you back $139 USD (VAT Excl.)
- Input your domain (site address) that you’d like to optimize, for example, mywebsite.com.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard. mywebsite .com/wp-admin is the normal url.
- They’ll require your wp-admin login details to optimise the website. Please generate temporary login details when you’re not comfortable giving them your main login details.
- In order for the staff to correctly optimize your site, kindly explain the problem with the website and offer urls to performance tests of the present condition of the website.
- Although the last section of the optimisation request is optional, feel free to fill it in if you do have some extra requests, particular criteria, or constraints.
Note: Once you’ve finished the form, you could submit it and they’ll begin the optimization.
Depending on the existing queue for all this work, they can begin the optimization very fast if all of data is right.
However, if they require additional information before proceeding, they will notify you.
The optimisation process can take up to 72 hours to finish (3 working days). Requests for optimization made over the weekend will be processed the monday.