Is your WordPress website in need of a speed boost? More protection? Do services like automated website backup, WordPress system upgrades, and a variety of high premium WordPress themes seem appealing as component of your hosting solution?
If that’s the case, managed WordPress server (instead of standard “shared” hosting) might be exactly what you’re looking for. WP Engine is, without a doubt, the largest brand in this field.
WP Engine is a professional managed hosting company that guarantees: Incredible performance, unmatched security, and world-class customer service.
Why WP Engine Is Woth Of The Money
- The managed webhosting is tailored to provide the best possible environment for WordPress websites.
- WP Engine provides cutting-edge technology that: Protects your WordPress site
- Server settings are optimized for quick loading times.
- Performs backups on a daily basis, and
- WP plugins are updated automatically.
- Free website transfer and daily backups are included, as well as Content Delivery Network) (CDN) integration, a staging environment, an integrated and third party supported SSL certificate, and much more. In addition, they provide a fair 2 month money-back guarantee.
What is the objective of WP Engine?
The high-quality features given by WP Engine can improve any WordPress website. WP Engine, on the other hand, is most beneficial in the following situations:
When you wish to use extra features like gamification to build a completely unique user experience.
If you wish to construct a multisite network, you can do it by designing websites for personal company departments or allowing designers to develop their own.
If your company necessitates a website with hundreds or dozens of pages.
What Are the Benefits of WP Engine Hosting?
There are various shared hosting alternatives accessible once it refers to hosting a WordPress website. However, choosing WordPress managed hosting, like WP Engine’s, has significant advantages.
Here are a few reasons why WP Engine hosting could be advantageous to your company.
- Regular webpage caching plus additional object caching for database caching queries are both available.
- Content Delivery Network : CDN service from MaxCDN is included in every WP Engine packages at no additional cost.
- PHP: Switching among PHP 7.2 and PHP 7.3.
- HTTP/2.0 is already used on the CDN and servers
- SSL: Just use Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate for free, import your existing certificate, or buy one from WP Engine.
- SFTP: Allows you to create numerous secure FTP accounts for edit and upload files on your website.
- There is no online file manager for the server, only FTP access towards the server space.
- Database access: phpMyAdmin is a browser-based tool for accessing the database of a WordPress website.
- Email service: None of the WP Engine packages provide email service.
- WordPress website administration: WordPress new versions update automatically, though you can delay them for up to 60 days.
- Plugin restrictions: There’s a number of wordpress plugins that aren’t allowed, such caching, backup, and optimisation plugins which can slow down a website.
- Security measures: Websites are examined for malware as well as other security problems, and if anything suspicious is found, the support team took action.
- WP Engine will pay Sucuri to clean up your site once it has been hacked while it is hosted by them.
- Data center locations: Thru a collaboration with Google Cloud Platform, you can choose among server locations in the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Site staging: All plans feature staging and development environments in addition to the production environment, with simple website transfer among them using the client web interface.
- WordPress web migration: WP Engine offers a free plugin that aids in the migration of your Web site to their server.
- Visitor analytics: The WP Engine client web dashboard allows you to see information about your website’s traffic & allocation usage.
- Uptime checks: Your site’s front end is checked for downtime, and the back end is checked as well to keep a close eye on existing site stability. If a problem is discovered, action is done.
- Support options include: All subscriptions have a 24/7 live chat channel, and all packages except for the entry-level Startup package include 24/7 phone support. The top tier bespoke plans get access to 24/7 ticket support.
Is it worth it to use WP Engine?
WP Engine is a fantastic managed WordPress hosting option. The account dashboard is simple to use and packed with unique tools that can help you optimize your website; there’s an unique firewall with either a staff dedicated to enhancing it, and a number of development tools for sophisticated test and modification are also accessible.
The expense of WP Engine is one factor that may deter some business owners from using it. It’s far more pricey than number of standard webhosts. The advantages of managed WordPress systems, on the other hand, are clear, and also most managed WordPress providers cost at least $25 monthly with their most basic plan.
Overall, WP Engine is a good host if you’ve the budget and would like to maximize the profits on your internet business.